Treaty 8 IT/IM
Treaty 8 IT/IM is working on 5 core areas to support our Treaty 8 schools: PowerSchool, the Provincial Approach to Student Information (PASI), Dossier, Microsoft Volume Licensing, and General hardware support. It is important to note that all the band-operated schools affiliated with Treaty 8 First Nations of Alberta have implemented PowerSchool – a common student information system. The support services provided to the schools are:
- Assisting the schools in PowerSchool:
- Server Maintenance- Server updates, backup services, Tech updates in the server etc.
- School Set-up
- End of the year process
- Report Cards
- Staff Training
Note: Treaty 8 IT/IM also assists schools with the Provincial Approach to Student Information (PASI), and Dossier (EMS, HR, CAT-4, Special Ed.), and has developed the required processes, policies and ensuing agreements as the foundation of this system.
- Microsoft Volume Licensing
- General Hardware Support
- Smart board installation, training and smart exchange modules.
- IPAD- installation, app support and basic training